Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally starting to add some colour.



After coming to a complete hault on this project due to clean up. I finally was able to start colouring my Harry Potter spoof in. By the way it's officially titled. HARRY POTTER: SAY THE MAGIC WORD. Doing clean up was really tedious but it's finally done. I wasn't going for a perfectly clean line or anything. Just trying to draw lines to fill in. I'm trying to get this short out by the time the last Harry Potter movie comes out which is this weekend so I'm in full panic.speed mode right now. Wish me luck. There's no effects in this test yet. I just wanted to post an update. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This is every bit as well done as any 2d feature I've seen. Well done David. You should make movies for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you read my profile or not. But I do make movies for a living. But hopefully I can start making more of my own movies. Thank you for your comment. Check back this weekend for the finished product.

    ReplyDelete