Monday, May 19, 2014

5 SECOND RULE (Official Music Video)




Here's my newest music video written performed and directed by myself and my talented comedy partner Reston Williams for our yotube channel Secondary Inspection.
We had a lot of fun shooting this one and it was a long time coming. But it's finally out and hopefully everyone loves it as much as we do. 

If you like it the song is also available for purchase on Itunes.
So check it out and let me know what you think.

Enjoy our messed up sense of humor.


3 comments:

  1. I will like to know more about the carer on animation. I live in Florida and I know in FL they don't have good jobs or even if they have! I know that California is the best to work. I don't know even where to star, how many years it will take me to studied, and if I finish it if i could take quickly a job, and how many it woul take me to find one. I'm relay interesting. I love all of your videos and I am a fan. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    My wife is from Florida. There aren't a lot of animation jobs in Florida. California is better but it's not the only place. There are lots of cities that have a lot of work for animators.
    There are lots of online schools to study at. I teach at one called cgtarian.com Schools usually take 2 or three years. I can't tell you how long it'll take to get a job because it totally depends on where you apply and how good you are. One of the best schools for animation is ringling college in Florida. It's expensive but it's really really good.

    I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone else!
    Mixtapes

    ReplyDelete