Friday, November 16, 2012

A COUPLE OF IMAGES WHILE I FINISH!!!

Hey everyone,
Thank you for being so patient as this has turned into much more work than anticipated.
But the good news is I should be done soon. I can actually say that with confidence now.
Just gotta do the FX and then sound.

Here's a couple of teaser images to keep you busy.  Thanks for all the great comments on youtube so far.   Hopefully you guys dig the final product.  Don't forget to like us on facebook and subscribe on youtube so you can be the first to see it when it's done.

 facebook.com/stodoestudios
youtube.com/stodoe





2 comments:

  1. Your Hunger Games video is very well done - even though Harry Podder is still my favorite. This dry humor (if this expression works in english... in german it does ;) ) with the blood really appeals to me. Make more more more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matthias. I still enjoy the Harrey Podder one too. I actually have a couple of other ideas for that if I ever go back and visit it again. And yes, DRY HUMOUR is an expression in English too. Thank you for your comment. I plan on making many more of these. Thanks again.

      Delete