Monday, June 25, 2012

EVERYDAY HULK: in the bathroom

It's done. I would like to present "EVERYDAY HULK" Tell me what you think. I have a couple more scenarios planned and will hopefully start them within the week. I'm really surprised this cartoon only took me 5 days to do considering my "HARREY PODDER" cartoon took me 3 months. By the way Stodoe Studios is now on facebook so be sure to go on and "like us" to be sure to get all the up to date releases at facebook.com/stodoestudios Also be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel at youtube.com/stodoe Thanks again for all your support. I'm really enjoying working on these. I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

9 comments:

  1. great job; i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!
    Hey I run an animation interview site on the side (in addition to being an animation grunt myself) which interviews one animation artist each day. It's called http://www.animationinsider.com
    Interested in doing an interview? Check out the site and let me know.
    -Mike Milo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of your style and your work. It is just terrific, awesome stuff!
    I was wondering what your 2D animation software of choice is?
    Keep up the inspiring work!
    greetings from Venezuela.
    RELD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Reld. I used Toon Boom Animate to make this.
      Tell Venezuela I say hello.

      Delete
    2. Cool! Thanks for the Info!
      Sur I will send Venezuela your greetings!
      have a great day!
      R

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, funny and awesome!!!...

    www.perra-madre.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely hilarious! Great work. I really enjoy your animation style!

    I posted this on my blog to share with my readers. Hope its okay!
    http://realmbeyondsight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supersmart! Really great work!!

    ReplyDelete